ToTop-quality pullover hoodie with a front print: "Berserker, Viking Special Forces", a Valknut tripple-triangle and a roaring bear. The Valknut is a symbol of Odin, the god of the Berserker. The bear represents the state of mind of the raging Berserker.
Production and copyrighted design by Grimfrost.
• Color: Black
• Material: (280g) 80% Ringspun Cotton, 20% Polyester
• Pullover hoodie
• Twin needle stitching detailing
• Double fabric hood
• Self coloured cords
• Kangaroo pouch pocket
• Right hand side pocket has small hidden opening for ear phone cord feed
• Hidden ear phone loops
• Ribbed cuffs and hem
• Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified production
• Washable at 40 degrees.
• Available in different sizes. A size chart is found among the images.
The Berserker was a Viking warrior dedicated to the god Odin, who was able to enter a state of overwhelming rage in combat, often compared to that of a wild beast, such as a bear (Berserker actually translates from Old Norse to Bear Shirt). This gave him superhuman strength and the power to ignore pain and damage. Such was their impact that the word still lives on today in the term to “go berserk”. We don't expect you to go berserk in this hoodie - but we do expect you to look good.