Numéro de l’article: 2108
A really nice, high quality apron dress with a matching underdress. This type of dress was a common garment among the Viking women who often combined it with a pair of turtle brooches.
Our apron dress has figure flattering ribbons added to the sides. Such ribbons haven't been found on historical dresses, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they didn't exist. The ribbons can be cut away.
• Based on historical sources.
• Apron Dress: blue or green cotton.
• Underdress: natural color cotton.
• Tortoise brooches, beads, belt or other accessories not included.
• Comes in various sizes. A size chart is available among the images with measurements for the underdress.