Codice articolo: 2227
Get all Grimfrost's Berserker t-shirts and save 10%!
They come with a front print: "Berserker, Viking Special Forces", a Valknut tripple-triangle and a roaring bear. The Valknut is a symbol of Odin, the god of the Berserker. The bear represents the state of mind of the raging Berserker.
The bundle includes 3 t-shirts:
• Black Berserker (article no 2127)
• Army Khaki Berserker (article no 2203)
• Camo Berserker (article no 2278)
• Production and copyrighted design by Grimfrost.
• Material: 100% Cotton
• Washable at 40 degrees.
• Available in different sizes. A size chart is found among the images.
• Classic fit. If you prefer loose fit, choose a step larger size.
The Berserker was a Viking warrior dedicated to the god Odin, who was able to enter a state of overwhelming rage in combat, often compared to that of a wild beast, such as a bear (Berserker actually translates from Old Norse to Bear Shirt). This gave him superhuman strength and the power to ignore pain and damage. Such was their impact that the word still lives on today in the term to “go berserk”. We don't expect you to go berserk in these s t-shirts - but we do expect you to look good.