Top-quality full zip hoodie with a lindworm front print and runes reading "Grimfrost". The back has a runestone print with ancient Viking wisdom from Hávamál. It translates to:
"Let a man never stir on his road a step without his weapons of war; for unsure is the knowing when need shall arise of a spear on the way without."
Production and copyrighted design by Grimfrost.
• Color: Black
• Material: (280g) 80% Ringspun Cotton, 20% Polyester
• Full zip hoodie
• Covered main zip with self fabric
• Twin needle stitching detailing
• Double fabric hood
• Self coloured cords
• Kangaroo pouch pocket
• Right hand side pocket has small hidden opening for ear phone cord feed
• Hidden ear phone loops
• Ribbed cuffs and hem
• Self coloured twill tape puller
• Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified production
• Washable at 40 degrees.
• Available in different sizes. A size chart is found among the images.
Hávamál (The Sayings of the High One) consists out of Old Norse poems from the Viking Age that present advice for living, proper conduct and wisdom.
The runes are of the Younger Futhark runic alphabet which was used during the Viking Age. "Grimfrost" is written in the Younger Futhark with a stung K-rune, turning it into a G-rune. Stung runes appeared during the Viking Age, around the year 1000.