Número de artigo: 1166
This is a reproduction of the Gjermundbu Viking helmet. It's perfect for both reenactors and for those wanting a histoical Viking helmet on display.
• Crafted from 12 gauge steel.
• Includes Leather Lining and a Chin Strap
• Features Riveted Band Reinforcements
• Possesses an Attached Mail Aventail
• Fits up to a 62 cm circumference
• Weighs 4,3 kg
This is a reproduction of the Gjermundbu Viking helmet - it is the only one known example of a complete Viking helmet in existence and the name comes from the excavation site in Gjermundbu in Norway. The helmet dates to the 10th century and was made of iron in the shape of a rounded cap made from four plates. It also has a "spectacle" guard around the eyes and nose, in addition to protective mail attached to the skull of the helmet.