Top-quality t-shirt with a front print: "Berserker, Viking Special Forces", a Valknut tripple-triangle and a roaring bear. The Valknut is a symbol of Odin, the god of the Berserker. The bear represents the state of mind of the raging Berserker.
Production and copyrighted design by Grimfrost.
• Color: Desert Sand
• Material: 100% Cotton (180g)
• Seamless twin needle 7/8" collar.
• Taped neck and shoulders.
• Twin needle sleeve and bottom hems.
• Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease.
• Washable at 40 degrees.
• Available in different sizes. A size chart is found among the images.
The Berserker was a Viking warrior dedicated to the god Odin, who was able to enter a state of overwhelming rage in combat, often compared to that of a wild beast, such as a bear (Berserker actually translates from Old Norse to Bear Shirt). This gave him superhuman strength and the power to ignore pain and damage. Such was their impact that the word still lives on today in the term to “go berserk”. We don't expect you to go berserk in this t-shirt - but we do expect you to look good.