Premium Knife, Oseberg Hunter
Flat rate & Free shipping options
Supplier to Vikings and Game of Thrones
Product number: 3018
THE ONLY EXISTING KNIFE HAS BEEN SOLD AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
The time-consuming process of making our Premium Knives require a combination of high level artistry and expert crafting skills. Each knife is a unique piece of art that stays true to Viking authenticity and quality.
This very detailed knife has had a lot of work invested in it. The beautiful grip has been carefully hand-carved out of Swedish reindeer antler. Both the grip and the highly detailed leather sheath are in Oseberg Style, a well known artform of the Viking Age. The blade is hand-forged.
- Blade Length: 5.1" (13 cm)
- Grip Length: 5.5" (14 cm)
- Grip material: Swedish reindeer antler
- Sheath material: Swedish premium cowhide
- The blade is hand-forged in carbon steel.
- Production and copyrighted design by Grimfrost
All our Premium Knives are handmade by Grimfrost in Sweden. They are unique and one of a kind. When you buy the knife for sale, you become to owner of something truly special not found in anyone else's possession.