Foam Viking Axe Set
Flat rate & Free shipping options
Supplier to Vikings and Game of Thrones
Product number: 3313
Two durable Viking axes in high density polyurethane foam material with a fiberglass core. They are based on the prop used in the TV-series Vikings, where the character Ragnar Lothbrok wielded one. The axes are perfect for battle training, LARP or costume play in places where real axes aren't allowed. Adult use only. Not a toy and not suitable for children under the age of 14.
- The set contains two identical foam axes
- Total length: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Length of shaft: 22.5" (57 cm)
- Width of blade: 6” (15 cm)
- Total weight: approx. 11 oz (0.31 kg)
- Material: High density polyurethane foam with a fiberglass core
- Adult use only. Not a toy and not suitable for children.
- If the foam axe is damaged in any way, do not use to avoid danger.
The bearded Viking axe is a one-handed axe that was in use throughout the Viking Age. The name is derived from the elongated lower portion of the axe head that provides a wide edge.