Handwoven Diamond Twill, Yellow
Flat rate & Free shipping options
Supplier to Vikings and Game of Thrones
Product number: 3154
Very thin and soft merino wool that has been handwoven into a diamond twill pattern and plant dyed with reseda (weld). It is the perfect fabric for truly authentic Viking Age tunics, shirts and dresses.
Diamond weave wool has been found in Viking Age graves across Scandinavia, such as in Hedeby and Birka. Finds have also been made in other Viking settlements, such as York, London and Orkney. Reseda (weld) was a widely used source of dye for fabrics.
- 100% handwoven merino wool
- Color: Yellow
- Plant dyed with reseda (weld)
- Width: 130 cm (51 inches)
- Price is per 0.5 meter (20 inches).
- Each bought unit is 0.5 m (20"). Buy two units to get 1 m (40") etc.
- The fabric is carefully handwoven and there may be some small irregularities.
- Due to the plant dyeing the shades might differ slightly here and there.
- Recommend hand washing in cold water without detergent. No dry cleaning. Let self dry.