Product number: 2246
Carefully hand-made mug from a single piece of horn that has been cut to shape, heated and shaped to form a handle. A resin base is added for extra sturdiness. The mug has a rough and rustic look, with a carefully polished, cleaned and sealed inside that is safe to drink from. The shape and colour of each mug is unique and may differ from that in the picture.
- Holds approx. 4-5 dl (0,8-1 pint)
- Hand-made from a single piece of cattle horn
- Cleaned and sealed for safe useage
- Heat can reshape the horn mug
- Do not fill it with hot beverage, or place it in a hot enviroment
- To clean the horn mug, use a bottlebrush and dish soap
- Do not clean the horn mug in a dishwasher
- Not suitable for strong liquors or soda. Wine, mead and beer works fine.