Premium Apron Dress, Red and Grey
Flat rate & Free shipping options
Supplier to Vikings and Game of Thrones
Product number: 3533
ONLY EXISTING DRESS SOLD AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE
A really nice, handmade high quality apron dress with hand embroidered details. Known as a Smokkr, this type of dress was a common garment among the Viking women who often combined it with a pair of turtle brooches.
Wear the dress with tortoise brooches and beads to complete the authentic look. You can find them and more accessories here: Dress Accessories
- Based on historical sources
- Includes: Dress, Apron Dress, Forecloth
- (Dress) Bust: 36.2" / 92 cm
- (Dress) Waist: 44" / 112 cm
- (Dress) Length from shoulder to bottom: 56" / 142 cm
- (Apron Dress) Bust: Adjustable 28"-35" / 71-89 cm
- (Apron Dress) Waist: Adjustable 28"-35" / 71-89 cm
- (Apron Dress) Length from shoulder to bottom: 56" / 142 cm
- Forecloth Size: 41.3" x 9" / 105 x 23 cm
- Materials: Dress (100% Linen), Apron Dress (100% Wool), Forecloth (100% Wool)
- Tortoise brooches, belt, jewelry or other accessories not included.
The bust and waist sizes of the Dress in comparison Apron Dress are larger so that it can be pulled over the head and the arms put into the sleeves.