Premium Apron Dress, Brown
Flat rate & Free shipping options
Supplier to Vikings and Game of Thrones
Product number: 3469
ONLY AVAILABLE DRESS SOLD AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE
A really nice, handmade high quality apron dress. Known as a Smokkr, this type of dress was a common garment among the Viking women who often combined it with a pair of turtle brooches.
The dress is made out of a thick grey/brown wool-synthetic blend fabric, and it comes with a woven camel brown apron dress and a thick fluffy woven beige forecloth, all with hand embroidered details.
Wear it with tortoise brooches and beads to complete the authentic look.
- Based on historical sources.
- Includes: Dress, Apron Dress, Forecloth, Belt
- Size S/M
- Bust: 38" / 97cm
- Waist: 38" / 97cm
- Length from shoulder to bottom: 55" / 140 cm
- Forecloth Length: 42" / 107 cm
- Tortoise brooches, beads or other accessories not included.