Leather Water Bottle
Flat rate & Free shipping options
Supplier to Vikings and Game of Thrones
Product number: 3084
Keep hydrated on the battlefield with this historical leather water bottle. Leather bottles were used during the entire Viking Age to transport beverages on journeys. It is made from hot water molded thick leather that has been stitched by hand and sealed with beeswax. It comes with a wooden stopper and a cord that allows it to be carried in a belt, or over the shoulder.
- Material: Cow leather and wood
- Sealed with beeswax.
- Size: 14" x 7" (35 x 18 cm) + stopper
- Carefully handmade, and therefore variations may occur.
- The stopper is not a 100% water tight seal. If you turn the bottle upside down, the contents may leak.
- The bottle is not suitable for long term water storage. It is preferable to empty it, unless you are actively using and carrying it.
- The bottle is not suitable for hot beverages.
- If the bottle begins to dry out, then you can rub it with beeswax and polish/buff it with a soft cloth.