Terms & Conditions
You can see prices in the webshop listed in several currencies. Pick the currency of your liking in the top row. Please note that we process all orders in USD. We accept card payments with Visa, MasterCard and American Express. You can also choose to pay with PayPal. When selecting PayPal as payment option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to 'Log in' and review the amount shown before clicking 'Pay Now'. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to Grimfrost.com.
Orders placed between November 1 and December 13 (last order date for Christmas presents) will have an extended return policy to January 14.
You can return any item for a refund within 14 days of receiving your original order. Once our warehouse have received and processed your return we will notify you via email. Please have in mind that we do not accept returns of books, CDs, DVDs or products made to order or otherwise tailored to your specification. This includes all items listed under the Premium Items category of the shop. You must keep the products in your possession and take reasonable care of them. In addition, you must return the products to us as soon as possible at your cost and risk, in the same condition in which you received them. Make sure to include your name and your order number in the package. We suggest that you use a registered delivery service for the shipping to reduce the risk of the products not reaching us. The returnal adress is Grimfrost Production, Satuna Stommen 5, 52194, Falkoping, Sweden.
We will refund the price you paid for your item to your original payment method within 14 days. Please note that it might take up to 5 business days until the transaction is visible on your bank statement. Unfortunately we cannot refund extra charges such as taxes and duties that may have been collected upon delivery, please contact your local customs office to issue a refund for these fees.
We try to ensure that your goods arrive free from defects. However, should you receive faulty items or an incorrect delivery, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after delivery. Your views are highly valued, therefore we ask you to contact us to give us your opinions and express your concerns.
Products returned by you because of a defect will be examined by us. Where evidence of a defect is found we will notify you of your entitlement to a replacement product, or a refund for the defective product. Where a refund is requested, we will process the refund to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you that you were entitled to a refund for the defective item. Please note that variations in handmade products do not qualify as a defect, since it is an expected result in handmade products.
GRIMFROST TERMS & CONDITIONS
This page contains the terms and conditions (Terms) on which we supply the products (Products) listed on our website grimfrost.com (the Website) to you. Please read these Terms carefully before ordering Products from the Website. By ordering any Products from the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms. You should print a copy of the Terms for future reference.
1. Information About Us
1.1 The Website is a site operated by Grimfrost Production AB (we/us/our).
1.2 We are registered in Sweden with company number 5569831026 and with our registered address as Sätuna Stommen 5, 52194 Falköping, Sweden.
1.3 Grimfrost is a registered trademark of Grimfrost Production AB.
2. Your Status
2.1 By placing an order through the Website, the buyer represents that they, he or she is of legal age for age restricted items and that all products ordered will be used in a lawful manner.
2.2 Customers must check with their local laws to determine the legality of all items ordered. This is especially important for concealed weapons. Grimfrost Production AB is not responsible for any items seized by customs and will not knowingly make shipments to countries, states and municipalities where any items are illegal.
2.3 By placing an order, you are representing to Grimfrost Production AB that the products ordered are lawful in your local jurisdiction and that you will use the products in compliance with all applicable laws. We assume no responsibility for any harm or injury resulting from the sale, trade, use or handling of any product purchased from us. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Grimfrost Production AB harmless from all damages, losses, fees and expenses, including Grimfrost Production AB's attorneys fees, arising from or related to your breach of these representations.
3. Formation of the Contract
3.1 Once you have placed an order you will receive an email from us acknowledging receipt of your order (Order Confirmation). Please note that this does not mean your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to buy Products from us. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between us (Contract) will be formed at the earlier of (i) the point when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation, (ii) the point when we take payment for your order, or (iii) the point when we dispatch the Products to you.
3.2 The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
3.3 We reserve the right to:
3.3.1 decline any order (or part of any order) where the Products are unavailable for any reason;
3.3.2 decline any order (or part of any order) where the Website has contained obvious errors or inaccuracies in relation to the description of a Product or the pricing of a Product (see condition 5.1);
3.3.3 place restrictions on the volume of any Product ordered where the availability of a Product is limited; and
3.3.4 place restrictions on the volume of any Product ordered in accordance with our standard procedures relating to compliance with the laws and regulations in your territory.
4. Ownership of Products
4.1 You will become the owner of the Products when they have been delivered to you.
4.2 Once Products have been delivered to you they will be held at your risk and we will not be liable for their use, loss or destruction.
5. Price and Payment
5.1 The price of any Product will be as quoted on the Website from time to time, except in the circumstances set forth in condition 5.6 and condition 5.7 below. The price for the Products will be confirmed before you complete your order and in the Order Confirmation emailed to you following the purchase.
5.2 All prices are displayed in US Dollars. You can also choose to display prices in the currency of your liking on the page. US Dollars is the only currency accepted by the various methods of making the payment, and all payments will therefore be converted to US Dollars.
5.3 Prices of Products may change at any time, but changes will not affect orders which you have placed that have been confirmed by the Order Confirmation.
5.4 Prices of Products may be subject to certain sales taxes depending on where in the world the order is to be shipped to. The prices stated on the Website at the point of checkout will include a calculation of such sales tax if you are located within the European Union. If you are responsible for paying tax and that tax has not been collected by us, it is your responsibility to pay such tax as applicable (see section 9 for additional information).
5.5 Prices of Products exclude delivery costs which will be added (if applicable) to the total amount due prior to the point of check out of your order.
5.6 The Website contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on the Website may be incorrectly priced. Where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Products to you. If a Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on the Website, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Products, or reject your order under condition 3.3 and notify you of such rejection.
5.7 We are under no obligation to provide Products to you at an incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, or a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a mis-pricing.
5.8 Payment for all Products must be made using one of the methods made available at the point of checkout.
6. Virtual Gift Vouchers
6.1 As well as purchasing Products through the Website, it may also be possible to purchase gift vouchers for yourself or others (Virtual Gift Vouchers).
6.2 Virtual Gift Vouchers must be redeemed by the recipient (Recipient) on the Website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by us. The Recipient must have an account on the Website to receive and use the Virtual Gift Vouchers. Virtual Gift Vouchers cannot be used to buy digital download products (such as books or audiobooks- see condition 10) sold by our selected partners.
6.3 To redeem a Virtual Gift Voucher, the Recipient must have an active account (or create one if necessary) associated with the email address provided by you. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable email addresses.
6.4 Virtual Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and are not transferable or assignable in any way.
6.5 Any unused balance of Virtual Gift Vouchers after placement of an order by the Recipient will be recorded in the Recipient’s account on the Website.
6.6 If any order placed by the Recipient using the Virtual Gift Vouchers exceeds the value of the Virtual Gift Vouchers held by the Recipient, any balance remaining for a purchase must be paid by the Recipient.
6.7 One or more Virtual Gift Vouchers can be redeemed against a single order.
6.8 Virtual Gift Vouchers and any unused balance remaining in the Recipient’s account expire 24 calendar months after the date of purchase of the Virtual Gift Voucher by you.
6.9 Responsibility for the Virtual Gift Voucher passes to the Recipient upon purchase and we are not responsible for Virtual Gift Vouchers which are lost, destroyed or used without the Recipient’s permission.
6.10 All other provisions of these Terms will apply to all purchases made using Virtual Gift Vouchers, as applicable.
7.1 The Products will be delivered to the address specified in your order and in accordance with the delivery option selected at the point of checkout. We are not able to deliver to PO boxes or military bases.
7.2 Please see the Shipping and Delivery page on the Website for specific details of dispatch and delivery times. Details of a date of dispatch may also be recorded on the article page of a Product.
7.3 Whilst we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your order is dispatched and delivered on time, please be aware that dispatch and delivery times are estimates only, and that time of dispatch or delivery is not of the essence of any Contract. By placing an order for a Product manufactured or produced to order, you acknowledge that delivery may be subject to substantial lead times. Made to order items are noted as such on their article page.
7.4 We may defer the date of dispatch or delivery or cancel any Contract, or remove from your order any Products ordered by you (without liability) if we are prevented or delayed in the carrying on of our business, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, protests, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, extreme weather conditions, flood, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labor disputes, fuel shortages, restraints or delays affecting carriers, or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials.
7.5 We will use reasonable endeavors to ship all of your order together in one shipment. But we reserve the right to ship your order in installments should some components of your order be unavailable for delivery, or have delayed availability, when you place your order, or if your order is too big to deliver in one shipment. In these circumstances you will be charged a single delivery fee for the whole of your order.
7.6 Orders that cannot be delivered to you due to various reasons out of our, or the courier's control, such as you registering the wrong address when placing the order, you not being available for delivery, and/or not responding to the courier's attempts to inform or contact you, are shipped back to us and will be canceled and partly refunded. The shipping cost will not be refunded, since it is kept to cover our costs for the shipping.
7.7 We will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Website displays the correct availability of Products for ordering. To the extent that we are reasonably able to do so, we will identify any limitations on availability (that we are aware of at that time), such as temporarily out of stock Products, in the relevant Product listing page. The provisions of this condition 7.6 are subject at all times to the provisions of condition 3.3.1.
7.8 You, the buyer, are responsible for ensuring that owning and importing the ordered items are legal in your country or locale.
8. Cancellations and Returns
8.1 We hope that you will be happy with all Products purchased from the Website, however, if you are not, subject to condition 8.4, you may cancel a Contract at any time and for any reason within fourteen working days, beginning on the day after you receive the Products (Cooling-Off Period). Should you wish to do this you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products as described in condition 8.3.
8.2 To cancel a Contract you must send us written notice, to be received by us during the Cooling-Off Period, by email or by post containing your name, address, and product order details (order number, Products ordered, and date of order). The post address for this purpose is: Grimfrost Production, Satuna Stommen 4, 52194, Falkoping, and the email is: support(at)grimfrost.com. Please note that email is our preferred form of communication, and we will be able to process your cancellation quicker if you notify us by email. You must keep the Products in your possession and take reasonable care of them. In addition, you must return the Products to us as soon as possible at your cost and risk, in the same condition in which you received them. We suggest that you do this using a registered delivery service to reduce the risk of the Products not reaching us. The returnal adress is Grimfrost Production, Satuna Stommen 5, 52194, Falkoping, Sweden. If you fail to take reasonable care of the Products before returning the Products to us, or fail to take reasonable care to ensure that we receive the Products and that they are not damaged in transit, we may take legal proceedings to recover any damages, costs or other expenses which we incur as a result.
8.3 When you cancel a contract under condition 8.1, we will process the refund due to you no later than within 14 days of receipt of the relevant Products back from you. We will refund the price of the Product in full, including the cost of sending the item to you.
8.4 You will not have a right to cancel a contract under condition 8.1 where:
8.4.1 the Products forming the contract are Downloads (as defined under condition 10) such as audio books, ebooks, music, magazines or periodicals (on the basis that the contract has been performed with your consent); and
8.4.2 the Product forming the contract is made to order or otherwise tailored to your specification. This includes all items listed under the Premium Items category of the shop.
8.4.3 the customer placing the order is a business. The cancellation right does not apply in business to business relationships.
8.4.3 the Products forming the contract are books, CDs or DVDs.
8.5 Would you receive a defect or broken item, then you will have to inform us through emailing to support(at)grimfrost.com within seven days, beginning on the day after you receive the Products. Products returned by you because of a defect (and not a cancellation under condition 8.1) will be examined by us. Where evidence of a defect is found we will notify you of your entitlement to (at your option) (i) a replacement Product, or (ii) a refund for the defective Product. Where a refund is requested, we will process the refund due to you (including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us) as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you that you were entitled to a refund for the defective Product. Note that variations in handmade products do not qualify as a defect, since it is an expected result in handmade products.
8.6 We will usually refund any money received from you by using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
8.7 Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of, or in connection with, any defect with a Product, and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the Product in question.
8.8 Nothing in these conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or fraud.
9. Import Duties
9.1 It is possible that your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the Products reach specified destinations. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount.
10. Electronic Downloads
10.1 When you download an e-book, audio book, music or any other electronic download Products from this Website (Download), we grant to you a personal and non-exclusive licence to use that Download in accordance with this condition 10.
10.2 You may only store Downloads on devices that you own. You may print one copy of any Download provided you retain it for personal use only and do not facilitate its copying or distribution by, or amongst, third parties.
10.3 For the avoidance of doubt, you must not: 10.3.1 provide or share the Download with any individual, company or partnership; 10.3.2 make the Download available on bit-torrent sites or elsewhere on the internet; 10.3.3 distribute copies of any Download (in any format); or 10.3.4 attempt to reverse engineer, bypass, alter, amend, remove or otherwise make any change to any copy protection technology that may be applied to the Download.
10.4 You acknowledge and accept that all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the Download shall remain the sole property of Grimfrost or our licensor. You undertake not to make any use of the intellectual property rights in Downloads, otherwise than in accordance with this condition 10, without our prior written permission.
10.5 Should you breach any of the provisions of conditions 10.2 to 10.4 your license to use or store the Download shall automatically terminate and you must permanently delete the Download from any device upon which you have caused it to be stored. You should be aware that any unauthorised use of a Download in breach of conditions 10.2 to 10.4 shall be treated as an infringement of our intellectual property rights and dealt with accordingly.
10.6 To the extent that there is any conflict or contradiction with this condition 10 and any other condition in these Terms this condition 10 shall prevail to the extent that the conflict or confusion relates to Downloads.
10.7 Some Downloads are available for purchase through this Website, but the Download itself will be available for download (Electronic Delivery) through selected third parties. In this circumstance, we shall direct you to the third party’s website for Electronic Delivery of the Download. We will provide you with appropriate means (a unique code or similar) to the complete the Electronic Delivery of the Download via the third party’s website. Where you receive Electronic Delivery of a Download through a third party website, the terms and conditions of the third party website shall apply to such Electronic Delivery.
11.1 Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using the Website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on the Website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
11.2 All notices from you to us must be in writing and sent by email to: support(at)grimfrost.com. All notices from us to you will be displayed on the Website from time to time or sent by email, registered post or airmail to any address provided by you to us. Notices will be deemed received 24 hours after when posted on the website, 2 days after an email is sent. If a notice is deemed to have been received after 4.00 pm (local time of the recipient) on a business day, or on any day which is not a business day, it shall be deemed to have been received at 9.00 am (local time of the recipient) on the next business day.
11.3 The Contract is binding on you. You may not transfer, assign or otherwise deal with or any of your rights or obligations arising under the Contract.
11.4 If any of these Terms or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11.6 Failure or delay by us in enforcing or partially enforcing any provision of a Contract shall not be construed as a waiver of any of our rights under the Contract. Any waiver by us of any breach of, or default under, any provision of a Contract by you shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and shall in no way affect the other terms of the Contract.
11.7 We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time. The latest version of these Terms will be available on the Website. You will be subject to the policies and Terms in force at the time that you order Products from us.
11.8 No term of any Contract shall be enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by a person who is not a party to the Contract.
11.9 To the fullest extent permissible, any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with a Contract or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by Swedish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden.
12. Complaints Policy
12.1 We are committed to providing a quality service to you and value your views, opinions and feedback on any Products which have been supplied to you or the service which we have provided to you. If we have not performed any of our duties to a satisfactory standard please contact us and we shall endeavour to put right any problems.
12.2 If your complaint relates to the quality of a Product please refer to condition 8. For any other complaints, queries, or to provide us with feedback, please contact us through email on: support(at)grimfrost.com. We shall endeavour to contact you within ten business days of receiving your email and shall work closely with you in trying to resolve any problems fairly and quickly and to ensure that both our Products and the services which we have provided to you are to your satisfaction.
Terms of Website Use
Information about us
This site is operated by Grimfrost Production AB (we or our or us or Grimfrost).
We are a corporation registered in Sweden under company number 5969831026 and have our registered office at Sätuna Stommen 5, 52194 Falköping, Sweden.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You may only use our site for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of stalking, harming, harassing or abusing, or attempting to stalk, harm, harass or abuse any person in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To transmit any material that is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, likely to deceive any person, or which infringes the rights of any third party.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, or copy any part of our site without our express permission.
- Not to provide information that is inaccurate, fictional or misleading.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by trademark and copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
The trade marks depicted on our site are owned by us or our licensors
All materials on this site, including but not limited to images, artwork, text, audio clips, and video clips, are, unless otherwise stated, owned and controlled by Grimfrost Production AB and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or unauthorized use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of our legal rights. The unauthorized posting of any of our intellectual property, including any images of our products or other artwork on any other website, including, but not limited eBay, Amazon or Craigslist is strictly prohibited.
Downloadable Material Licence
These are the terms and conditions that apply when you receive electronic artwork, wallpapers, PDF files or other material downloadable from the Grimfrost website or through the Grimfrost email newsletter subscription service. The parties agree that in consideration of your use of the Grimfrost website and/or the Grimfrost email newsletter subscription service, Grimfrost grants you a licence to use the Downloadable Material on the following terms:
This licence is made between: (1) Grimfrost Production AB, Sätuna Stommen 5, 52194 Falköping, Sweden. (“Grimfrost”); and (2) the recipient of material downloaded from Grimfrost’s website (“You/you/Your/your”) together being “the parties”.
1. Grimfrost grants to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use the Downloadable Material in the following ways:
1.1 to store the Downloadable Material on any number of electronic devices and/or storage media (including, by way of example only, personal computers, e-book readers, mobile phones, portable hard drives, USB flash drives, CDs or DVDs) which are personally owned by you; and
1.2 to access the Downloadable Material using an appropriate electronic device and/or through any appropriate storage media.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, you are ONLY licensed to use the Downloadable Material as described in paragraph 1 above. You may NOT use or store the Downloadable Material in any other way. If you do, Grimfrost shall be entitled to terminate this license.
3. Further to the general restriction at paragraph 2, Grimfrost shall be entitled to terminate this licence in the event that you use or store the Downloadable Material (or any part of it) in any way not expressly licensed. This includes (but is by no means limited to) the following circumstances:
3.1 you provide the Downloadable Material to any company, individual or other legal person who does not possess a license to use or store it;
3.2 you make the Downloadable Material available on bit-torrent sites, or are otherwise complicit in ‘seeding’ or sharing the Downloadable Material with any company, individual or other legal person who does not possess a license to use or store it;
3.3 you print or reproduce in any physical format and distribute hard copies of the Downloadable Material to any company, individual or other legal person who does not possess a license to use or store it;
3.4 you attempt to reverse engineer, bypass, alter, amend, remove or otherwise make any change to any copy protection technology which may be applied to the Downloadable Material;
3.5 you use, or allow another company, individual or legal person to use, the Downloadable Material commercially or in relation to any business or business activities.
4. You acknowledge that all copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights in the Downloadable Material are, and shall remain, the sole property of Grimfrost.
5. On termination of this licence, howsoever effected, you shall immediately and permanently delete all copies of the Downloadable Material from your computers and storage media, and shall destroy all hard copies of the Downloadable Material which you have derived from the Downloadable Material.
6. Grimfrost shall be entitled to amend these terms and conditions from time to time by written notice to you.
7. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Swedish law, and shall be subject only to the jurisdiction of the Courts Sweden.
8. If any part of this licence is illegal, or becomes illegal as a result of any change in the law, then that part shall be deleted, and replaced with wording that is as close to the original meaning as possible without being illegal.
9. Any failure by Grimfrost to exercise its rights under this licence for whatever reason shall not be in any way deemed to be a waiver of its rights, and in particular, Grimfrost reserves the right at all times to terminate this license in the event that you breach paragraph 2 or paragraph 3.
Reliance on information posted
Any materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
We do not warrant that the site, its content or the server that makes it available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of this website will be uninterrupted.
To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group companies and any third parties connected to us, hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. In such cases, our liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Information about you
Purchases concluded through our site
Purchases though our site are governed by our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and other laws. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to our website, or any page within it for personal (non-commercial) reasons, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to us using the contact details set out below.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have not reviewed all of these sites and we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We do not endorse or make any representation about them and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Suspension and termination
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your rights to use restricted parts of our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs, liabilities and losses on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach. You hereby agree to indemnify us in this respect.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
To the fullest extent permissible;
- the Swedish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country; and
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us through the contact for on this website.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
Grimfrost Production AB (we or us or our) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take the privacy of all of our customers and site users (you) very seriously and take great care to protect your personal information.
Information we may collect from you
We use collected data to evaluate, develop and improve our services, products and systems for our customers. We keep your personal information for as long as needed or permitted according to the purpose for which it was obtained.
This collection of data includes analyzes to make our services more user-friendly, such as customization of the user interface to facilitate the flow of information. To continuously improve the logistic flow of goods by calculating purchases, stocks and deliveries as well as our resource capacity from a sustainability perspective by streamlining purchasing and scheduling of deliveries. We use data to plan our growth and establishment in the future as well as to improve our product range.
We may collect and process the following personal information:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on the website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting a newsletter, registering to use our site or subscribing to our services. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, address, email address, date of birth and telephone number.
- We will take details of the purchases and other transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- We may ask you for information when you enter a competition operated via the site or promotion sponsored by us.
- If you contact us by telephone, email or otherwise in writing, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- We may collect details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your operating system and browser type, the domain name of another website that you used to get access to the website, the time and duration of your visit, which pages you have visited, your IP-address etc.
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16:
We do not knowingly permit children in the EEA under the age of 16 to register for any content, product or service. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about users under the age of 16, except as permitted by law.
How we will use your information
We may use information held about you to study overall demographic data, behaviour and interests. It will allow us to better tailor the website and its applications to the various needs and wishes of its visitors in the following way:
- To create a membership profile for you to help us provide a more personalized service which is suited to meet your preferences.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To send you our newsletters or catalogues or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To contact you and to update you in respect of any partially complete or incomplete orders you have made.
- To carry out your requests in respect of any gift list you may create.
IP Addresses and Cookies
From any point after you have entered our website, information may be collected about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual other than by the IP address. For the same reason, information about your general internet usage may be obtained by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. In summary, the cookies we use enable us:
- To estimate our general audience size and how they use our site
- To recognise you when you return to our site
- To store information about your preferences to allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
We will also permit certain third parties to collect cookies during the time you use our website. In summary, the cookies will enable us to:
- Track the first and last pages you visit and your total number of visits to the website
- Track how long you spend on any page existing within our website
- Track how you have been visiting the website
- Track how you came to access the website including any keyword searches, search engine information or referrer.
- Some third-party cookies are introduced by services shown on our website and are not under our control. They are submitted by companies that provide social media, such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Third-party cookies are used to conduct cross-domain tracking so that we can provide marketing on other channels to you.
- Data forwarded to third parties is only used to provide the above services to you, analytics tools for collecting statistics to optimize our site and present relevant material for you.
- Google uses the information to evaluate visitors’ use of the website, compiling reports on website usage and services related to website activity and internet usage. Furthermore, Google may customize the advertising you see on the basis of information on your previous browsing. The information stored in the cookies used by Google (such as IP addresses) are forwarded to and stored on Google servers located all around the world. Hence, the information can be stored on a server located in a country other than where you live. Google may also transfer the information to third parties, where required by law or when such third party processes the information on Google's behalf. Google will not correlate your IP address with any other data that Google has stored.
Please note that if you restrict or block cookies this website uses, this may reduce the performance and usability of the site.
Where we will hold your information
The information we collect from you is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA), but can also be transferred and processed in a non-EEA country. Any such transfer of your personal data is in accordance with applicable law. The information we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored on our suppliers' servers at One.com and Shopify. Your information may therefore be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the country in which you are resident. Your information may also be processed by staff who work for us, or for one of our suppliers, operating outside the country in which you are resident. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We may use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
We will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) where you have consented to be contacted.
What to do if you do not want us to contact you
If you do not want to receive our Newsletter emails you can just click the unsubscribe button that is included in each Newsletter email.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to communicate with you according to the preferences that you share with us.
Contacting people who have opted out
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, we will not contact any previous customers who have chosen to opt out and lives in the European Economic Area.
What we do with your financial information
We will use your financial information to enable payment authorisation and billing. When you purchase any products from us, your consent is given to provide your financial information and personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transaction with us, such as credit card companies, banks and companies that handle delivery and shipping on our behalf. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk protection. We will not share your financial information with third parties without your consent for any other reason.
All financial information you provide to us is encrypted for security purposes.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your information to any member of our group which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties with the exception of the following limited circumstances:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective sellers or buyers of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data held about customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use or Terms and Conditions of Sale; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Grimfrost Production AB, its employees, or customers. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- If we publish your gift list to the public where you have requested us to do so.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
In these circumstances we will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure your information is properly protected and processed under strictly controlled conditions and in accordance with current data protection legislation.
Your access to information
You have the right of access to, and to receive a copy of, information held about you free of charge, unless it is not a validated request or is repetitive. Please contact us if you wish to see a copy of the information we hold, and we will respond to you within a month of receiving your request once the validity of it has been confirmed. We will require proof of identity to be provided before we can respond to any such access request.
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by us is not correct, or you wish to have your name or information removed from our records, please contact us, and we will happily review, update, or remove information as appropriate.
If you wish to have your name or information removed from our records, you are welcome to just send us a message and we will remove your information. Any exceptions may be:
- You have an ongoing matter with our customer service.
- You have a pending order that has not been shipped yet or have partially been shipped.
- You are suspected of having or have abused our services in the last four years.
- Your credit application has been denied within the last three months.
- If you have made purchases, we will save your personal information in connection with the transaction for accounting purposes.
You have Data Portability Rights every time Grimfrost handles your personal information in an automated manner according to your consent or under agreement, you may obtain a copy of data in a structed, plain and readable format transferred to you or another party. It only covers the personal information you have shared.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online (e.g. on message boards, through e-mail, or in chat areas) that information can be collected and used by others.