The label was launched to further our goal of building a bridge between the past and the present. We aim to bring relevant parts of the old culture into today's world.
There is wisdom to be learned from, achievements to be inspired by and an entire cultural treasure to embrace. Music is an important and vital part of any culture and as such it needs to be promoted.
FOLKET BORTAFOR NORDAVINDEN
WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW ARTISTS AND BANDS!
Nordic Folk and recreated or reimagined Viking Age music has a special place in our hearts. If you share our passion, don't hesitate reaching out to us. We can grow your fanbase and spread your artistry in many unique ways:
AWARENESS & EXPOSURE
- We have the world's largest online community with people interested in the Nordic culture. Our Facebook page alone gathers over 1 million persons.
- We work with many third parties such as movies, tv-series, games and events.
- Our artists will always walk hand in hand with the continuous growth of Grimfrost and benefit from it.
MARKETING & SALES
- Our existing customer base is very large and is spread across the globe. The number of sales and visitors to our website is unparalleled compared to other sites within the genre.
- We offer physical, digital and streaming sales.
- We work with globally acknowledged partners who can help out with sales in new regions across the world.
- We have the knowledge and right tools to help out creating marketing material, graphic designs, videos and more. We can also give feedback regarding matters concerning PR and profile.
- Johan Hegg, vocalist of Amon Amarth, has decades of experience when it comes to the music business. He is one of the founders of Grimfrost and the CEO of Grimfrost Records.
- Grimfrost isn't born our of a trend. We have been involved in the Viking/Nordic scene since the early 1990s.
- Not only can we help selling your merchandise in the world's largest shop with Viking related items - we can also help out creating your merchandise. Custom jewelry, patches, stickers, t-shirts, jackets and more are within your reach.
If you want to send us a DEMO, then please include the following:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your artist or band name
- Where you are located
- A promotional picture (if one exists)
- URL to your music or dropbox
- Additional info you feel we should be aware of
- Send it all to records(at)grimfrost.com