Premium Knife, Sigurd
Flat rate & Free shipping options
Supplier to Vikings and Game of Thrones
Product number: 3059
THE ONLY EXISTING KNIFE HAS BEEN SOLD AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
The time-consuming process of making our Premium Knives require a combination of high level artistry and expert crafting skills. Each knife is a unique piece of art that stays true to Viking authenticity and quality.
This incredibly well made medium sized Viking knife has a beautiful pattern-welded (damascus) blade and a handle made from wild cherry burl wood. The leather sheath comes with stamped brass decorations. It is a really detailed piece and the pictures doesn’t do it justice.
- Unique item - only one exists
- Total length of knife: 8.2" (20.7 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.9" (9.7 cm)
- Grip Length without ring: 4.3" (11 cm)
- Total length in sheath: 8.7" (22 cm) + ring 0.7" (2 cm)
- Grip material: Wild Cherry burl wood
- Sheath material: Premium leather and brass
- The blade is hand-forged damascus steel.
All our Premium Knives are unique and one of a kind. When you buy the knife for sale, you become to owner of something truly special not found in anyone else's possession.