Premium Knife, Antler Claw
Flat rate & Free shipping options
Supplier to Vikings and Game of Thrones
Product number: 3057
THE ONLY EXISTING KNIFE HAS BEEN SOLD AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
The time-consuming process of making our Premium Knives require a combination of high level artistry and expert crafting skills. Each knife is a unique piece of art that stays true to Viking authenticity and quality.
This incredibly beautiful and well made medium sized Viking knife has a stunning pattern-welded (damascus) blade and a handle made from engraved antler and acacia burl wood. The leather sheath comes with stamped brass decorations. It is a really detailed piece and the pictures doesn’t do it justice.
- Unique item - only one exists
- Total length of knife: 8.8" (22.3 cm)
- Blade Length: 4.5" (11.3 cm)
- Grip Length without ring: 4.3" (11 cm)
- Total length in sheath: 9.4" (23.7 cm) + ring 0.7" (2 cm)
- Grip material: Acacia burl wood and antler
- Sheath material: Premium leather and brass
- The blade is hand-forged damascus steel.
All our Premium Knives are unique and one of a kind. When you buy the knife for sale, you become to owner of something truly special not found in anyone else's possession.