Premium Knife, Hjortrhorn
Flat rate & Free shipping options
Supplier to Vikings and Game of Thrones
Product number: 3235
THIS UNIQUE ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
The time-consuming process of making our Premium Knives require a combination of high level artistry and expert crafting skills. Each knife is a unique piece of art that stays true to Viking authenticity and quality.
This exclusive Viking knife has an amazing pattern-welded (damascus) blade and a handle made from engraved antler and burl alder wood handle. The leather sheath comes with stamped brass decorations. It is truly a masterful and prominent piece.
- Unique item - only one exists
- Blade Length: 4.2" (10.6 cm)
- Width of blade: 0.85" (2.2 cm)
- Grip Length without ring: 4.3" (10.9 cm)
- Total length of knife: 8.5" (21.5 cm) + ring 0.8" (2 cm)
- Total length in sheath: 9.2" (23.3 cm) + ring 0.8" (2 cm)
- Grip material: Burl alder wood and antler
- Sheath material: Premium leather and brass
- The blade is hand-forged damascus steel.
All our Premium Knives are unique and one of a kind. When you buy the knife for sale, you become to owner of something truly special not found in anyone else's possession.