Premium Seax, Birka 581
Flat rate & Free shipping options
Supplier to Vikings and Game of Thrones
Product number: 3648
THIS UNIQUE ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
This super exclusive Viking seax is worthy a king. It is based on a find from grave 581 in Birka, Sweden. The seax has an amazing pattern-welded blade and a handle made from engraved antler and Sterling Silver. The leather sheath comes with stamped Sterling Silver decorations. It is truly a masterful and prominent piece.
The time-consuming process of making our Premium Seax requires a combination of high level artistry and expert crafting skills. Each seax is a unique piece of art that stays true to Viking authenticity and quality.
- Unique item - only one exists
- Blade Length: 14.2" (36.1 cm)
- Width of blade: 1.15" (2.9 cm)
- Grip Length without ring: 4.7" (12 cm)
- Total length of knife: 18.9" (48.1 cm) + ring 0.8" (2 cm)
- Grip material: Antler and Sterling Silver 925
- Sheath material: Premium leather and Sterling Silver 925
- The blade is hand-forged, pattern-welded steel.
All our Premium Seaxes are unique and one of a kind. When you buy the seax for sale, you become the owner of something truly special not found in anyone else's possession.