Taflkast, Viking Dice Game
Flat rate & Free shipping options
Supplier to Vikings and Game of Thrones
Product number: 2720
This is a set of handmade bone dice based on archaeological Viking Age finds from Sweden. The set comes with a handstitched leather pouch and rules for two dice games.
Dice games (Old Norse: Taflkast) were popular during the Viking Age. A dice pouch was easily carried in the belt and all that was required to play the game was a flat surface.
The set includes:
- 1 x Long 4-sided bone die based on an original find from Hejnum, Gotland.
- 2 x Large 6-sided bone dice, based on an original find from Ed, Uppland.
- 4 x Small 6-sided bone dice, based on an original find from Adre, Gotland.
- 1 x Handstitched leather pouch.
- 1 x Rules sheet for two dice games.