Grimfrost's Military Field Jacket
Flat rate & Free shipping options
Supplier to Vikings and Game of Thrones
Product number: 3579
You can find additional patches for the jacket here: Patches
- Wooden buttons with a runic circle
- Raven Banner patch
- Grimfrost runic patch
- Grimfrost' Helmet pocket print
- Buttoned front (covered)
- 2 buttoned chest pockets
- 2 buttoned large hip pockets
- Buttoned shoulder straps
- Shell fabric: 100% cotton peached twill, washed for a vintage look.
- Material Lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- See size guide for measurements
The jacket is made from BCI Certified Cotton. The Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is the largest cotton sustainability programme in the world.
The Raven Banner was flown by Viking Chieftains during the Viking Age. It was most likely connected to Odin and used to strike fear into one's enemies, or used as a ritual symbol to declare that the fallen were given to Odin. The design is based on Viking sagas and on depictions in Viking Age artwork, where the banner is shown as triangular, with a rounded outside edge.