Jarl's Drinking Horn, Dreki
Flat rate & Free shipping options
Supplier to Vikings and Game of Thrones
Product number: 3625
Grimfrost's 5 Year Anniversary Drinking Horn! Limited edition item.
A beautiful drinking horn worthy a Jarl. The wide brass rim comes with Viking Age dragon artwork and the tip with a matching brass terminal. A leather string runs between the two, allowing for the horn to be carried with style. The horn has been carefully polished and cleaned, making it safe to drink from. The shape and colour of the horn may differ from that in the picture.
- Holds approx. 4-5 dl (0.8-1 pint or 14-17 oz)
- Made from cattle horn
- Rim and terminal made from brass
- Carefully handmade, small variations may occur
- Copyright Grimfrost
- Heat can reshape the horn
- Do not fill it with hot beverage, or place it in a hot environment
- To clean the horn, use a bottlebrush and dish soap
- Do not clean the horn in a dishwasher
- Not suitable for strong liquors or soda. Wine, mead and beer works fine.
- The rim is positioned as tightly as possible against the horn. However, with each horn being different in shape, there can be a tiny, tiny space between the two. This does not affect the performance. However, the space can widen would the horn be subjected to heat, changing its shape slightly. If so, use beeswax to seal it.