Grimfrost's Plushie, Huginn
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
- Size: 8" (20 cm)
- CE tested and approved for children from 0 years of age
- Material: 100% polyester
- Filling: Polyester fiber fill
- Machine wash, warm, durable-press cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry, low, normal cycle. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Grimfrost's Huginn plushie is good at listening, hugging and comforting. Huginn is part of Grimfrost's Edda-collection of plushies made for the Birka Museum store in Sweden. They are inspired by our Viking Age heritage and are a good and fun way of introducing the young ones to the old stories. Each plushie comes with its name written with runes on the chest.
Toys made available on the market must bear a CE marking ensuring that the item in question has passed the European standard of safety of toys. This item has passed the necessary tests:
- EN 71-1:2014+A1:2018 (Mechanical and Physical Properties)
- EN 71-2:2011+A1:2014 (Flammability of Toys)