Zip Hoodie, Berserker, Black
Product number: 2327
Top-quality full zip hoodie with a back print: "Berserker", a Valknut tripple-triangle and a roaring bear. The Valknut is a symbol of Odin, the god of the Berserker. The bear represents the state of mind of the raging Berserker. The lower back has the print "Viking Special Forces" and "Berserker" written with runes. The front has a pocket print with a bear
- Color: Black
- Material: (280g) 80% Ringspun Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Full zip hoodie
- Double fabric hood, ribbed cuffs and hem
- Kangaroo pouch pocket
- Side pocket with a small hidden opening for ear phone cord feed
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production
- Washable at 40 degrees
- Production and copyrighted design by Grimfrost.
The Berserker was a Viking warrior who was able to enter a state of overwhelming rage in combat, often compared to that of a wild beast, such as a bear (Berserker actually translates from Old Norse to Bear Shirt). This gave him superhuman strength and the power to ignore pain and damage. Such was their impact that the word still lives on today in the term to “go berserk”. We don't expect you to go berserk in this hoodie - but we do expect you to look good.