Hoodie, Ulfhedinn, Black
Product number: 2494Top-quality pullover hoodie with a front print: "Ulfheðinn", a Valknut tripple-triangle, two smaller Valknuts, "Grimfrost" written in runes and a snarling wolf. The Valknut is a symbol of Odin, the god of the Ulfheðinn . The wolf represents the wolf pelt they wore when they entered battle.
• Color: Black
• Material: (280g) 80% Ringspun Cotton, 20% Polyester
• Pullover hoodie
• Double fabric hood, ribbed cuffs and hem
• Kangaroo pouch pocket
• Side pocket has small hidden opening for ear phone cord feed
• Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production
• Washable at 40 degrees
• Production and copyrighted design by Grimfrost.
The Úlfhéðinn was a Viking wolf-warrior associated with the god Odin. Mentioned in several sagas, they were said to enter battle without a mail coat, instead wearing the pelt of a wolf. The earliest link between Odin and an Úlfhéðinn is found on a 6th Century bronze plate from Öland, Sweden. It depicts Odin together with a wolf-warrior holding a spear.