Flat rate & Free shipping options
Supplier to Vikings and Game of Thrones
Product number: 3837
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
The Loiten Sverth is a Viking Age sword inspired by a find in Vestre Berg in Loiten, Norway. The double-edged blade is crafted in tempered high carbon EN45 steel, and it comes with a distinctive fuller. The guard and pommel are made in bronze. Included with the sword is a leather-wrapped scabbard and a belt. The belt can easily be adjusted so the sword can be worn on the right side of the hip. The sword can be used for costume dressing and reenactment purposes. It is, however, not fully blunted and thus not suitable for reenactment fighting.
- Period: 900s (Petersen Type O)
- Blade forged in a semi-production environment.
- Material: Tempered EN45 high carbon steel. 48-50 HRC
- Total length: 37" (95 cm)
- Length of blade: 30.7" (78 cm)
- Maximum width of blade: 1.85" (47 mm)
- Edge: Not fully sharpened
- Grip length: 4" (10 cm)
- Full tang with a peened pommel