Rallar Knife 9
Flat rate & Free shipping options
Supplier to Vikings and Game of Thrones
Product number: 3952
Hand-forged rallar knife with a sturdy leather sheath.
Rallar knife (Swedish: rallarkniv) translates to "navvy knife". A rallare (navvy) was a manual laborer working on railway projects using hand tools. They worked hard and lived hard. The knife is forged from an old railroad spike, a practice seen with rallare/navvys across the world.
- Material: Carbon Steel (old railroad spike)
- Overall length: approx. 9.4" / 24 cm
- Overall length along the curve: approx. 11" / 28 cm
- Blade length: approx. 4.3" / 11 cm
- Blade length along the curve: approx. 5.1" / 13 cm
- Sheath made from high quality cow hide.