Triple Horn Set
Product number: 2773
The set comes with a hand-forged stand and three drinking horns. It represents the three vessels, named Óðrerir, Boðn and Són, that in Norse Mythology contained the Mead of Poetry. This legendary beverage made anyone who drank it a skald or a scholar wise enough to "recite any information and solve any question".
The horns are chosen to fit the stand and can differ in color, shape and size. They hold between approx. 3 dl (0.6 pints or 10 oz) to 5 dl (1 pint or 17 oz).
- Horns crafted from cattle horn.
- Holds between approx. 3 dl (10 oz) to 5 dl (17 oz).
- Stand made from iron.
- Heat can reshape the horn
- Do not fill it with hot beverage, or place it in a hot enviroment
- To Clean the horn, use a bottlebrush and dish soap
- Do not clean the horn in a dishwasher
- Not suitable for strong liquors or soda. Wine, mead and beer works fine.