Viking Axe, Fole
Flat rate & Free shipping options
Supplier to Vikings and Game of Thrones
Product number: 3562
A beautiful one-handed Viking axe based on a find from Sojdungs Fole in Gotland, Sweden. Just as the original, it has a brass cylinder on the shaft that runs through the axe head. Grimfrost in runes is stamped onto the blade as a "makers mark". The shaft is untreated, polished ash that can be treated with linseed oil or anything of your choice. A leather protector is included. The original is today located at the Swedish History Museum (Item no: 22297).
- Total length: 33.5" (85 cm)
- Length of shaft: 31.5" (80 cm)
- Width of blade: 4.7” (12 cm)
- Cast forged in tempered EN45 carbon steel
- HRC 55-58
- Head wedged to the shaft.
- Sharpened edge
- Handmade shaft from ash
- Carefully handmade, small variations may occur.